Communication and staying connected to the world around us are the best for everyone. Nothing can be a better partner than Microsoft Outlook when it comes to managing and balancing professional and personal lives. It helps manage and schedule emails, keep track of to-do’s meetings, personal and professional appointments, and much more. With so many days of accessing the accounts, one may eventually face some errors. Amongst the errors, the [pii_email_4f103a81b5197b75caeb] error is the most common. One must know all the information about it so that it is smooth to handle.
What Are the Reasons that are causing [pii_email_4f103a81b5197b75caeb] error
The following are some obvious reasons that may cause the error to occur:
- The error can pop up if a user uses multiple accounts without clearing the cache and cookies.
- It can also result from an improper installation of Microsoft Outlook software on the device.
- The error comes up on Outlook; when opened can be due to non-updation of the latest version.
- Sometimes the error may be unidentifiable by the user. The support team can help the best to know the reason in such cases.
Also read about: How to solve [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] error
6 Ways to fix error [pii_email_4f103a81b5197b75caeb]
Finding a viable and feasible solution to the problem a person is facing is essential. The following are the four easy ways to fix up the issues of error pop up:
First Method Disable security software
Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks
Second Method Follow the steps to clear the store cache:
a. Press Win + R on the keyboard
b. Type WSRESET.EXE and hit ok
c. Restart the computer
Third method to fix error [pii_email_4f103a81b5197b75caeb] Updation of the Microsoft Outlook
Not being updated with the latest version can be the first glitch from the user end.
- Check if your PC or laptop supports the latest version of Outlook. If it supports, update the Outlook and remove the former version.
- Updating the former version will retrieve your files in the new version.
- If a new Microsoft Office was installed, one might have to take the essential files’ backup.
- Go for easy file transfer. If Outlook still shows an error, one should contact customer service.
Fourth method to fix error [pii_email_4f103a81b5197b75caeb] Clearing the cookies and cache
Not clearing the cookies and cache is another common thing to the users experiencing the error.
- One should go to the File and option and go for clearing the Outlook cookies and cache.
- Once done, one should log out of the Microsoft Outlook accounts. If one uses multiple accounts, log out of all the accounts.
- Restart or shut down the laptop and start the laptop again. Open the Microsoft account. The problem should be resolved.
- If the error continues, go to choose the third option and solve the issue.
Fifth method to fix error [pii_email_4f103a81b5197b75caeb] Choosing an auto repair tool
It is a tool that helps with automatic correction and repair of the problem occurring in Microsoft Outlook.
- Go for checking the details about the software by going to the control panel and the tool’s function setup.
- Turn on the Office 365 application and choose the Microsoft application for the repair.
- Change the button at the start of the application and select the type of fix required.
- Click on a fix and follow the commands on the screen of the window. Try going for the net version of the fixing tool.
- Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. If the application does not work, go to contact the technicians.
Sixth method to fix error [pii_email_4f103a81b5197b75caeb] Removing third party email application
Sometimes, having more than one email application can hinder the working of Microsoft Outlook.
- It is due to the conflict between two email applications and creates issues whenever an individual uses it.
- One must remove the untrusted source or the third-party application from the computer to cater to smoother working.
- Once removed, check by reopening Microsoft Outlook to see if the error has been resolved.
Different reasons may contribute to a similar error in different user’s working gadgets. The best is to use workable and small methods to check for error at the user end. If not, customer care is always at service!
Fixing [pii_email_4f103a81b5197b75caeb] Error
Most of the Microsoft Outlook errors come up due to problems and glitches in the installation process. One must first go for easy and possible ways of solving issues that can be done by an individual. It takes easier steps and can be done by any person. If the problem is persistent and does not solve, contacting Microsoft’s main office or calling in a technician can be the best. They help to look into, identify, and mitigate the problem, and render smooth working software to the user!