Starting your day with excessive screen time at the office and signing off the day by binge-watching an OTT series. This will sound like a familiar routine for many! However, if this sounds too familiar, you might want to determine the best under-eye cream for dark circles removal for you!
Your busy lifestyle, hectic work schedule, hours of screen time, and lack of sleep can cause dark circles, puffy eyes, and discoloration of your under eyes. Be it pollution, stress, or melanin deposits, these are all contributing factors to dark circles. Your eyes can start looking tired, puffy, and dull. To avoid such signs of aging, replenishing your under-eye area is important. An under-eye cream for dark circles will provide the essential nutrients to your skin to keep the skin around your eyes youthful, supple, and even-toned.
Why do you need eye cream for dark circles?
Before we delve into the best under-eye cream for dark circles, let’s look at the causes of the eye bags:
Lack of sleep: Fatigue and lack of sleep often lead to dullness in the skin and dark circles under your eyes. When you do not get sufficient rest or sleep, the fluid builds under your eyes causing puffiness. The dark circles are visible when the dark tissues and blood vessels become more prominent underneath your skin.
Hyperpigmentation: When your body produces more melanin and the blood vessels are more constricted, it leads to hyperpigmentation. This results in the appearance of darker under eyes.
Allergies: Seasonal allergies or nasal congestion can also result in dark circles. In these conditions, the blood accumulates under your eyes. This leads to dark and dilated swollen veins that create puffiness and dark circles.
Aging and thinning of skin: A lot of factors such as sun damage, insomnia, aging, genetics, and tanning cause thinning of the skin under your eyes. The veins underneath your thin, translucent skin become more visible, making the dark circles stand out.
Frequently rubbing the eyes: The fine blood vessels underneath the skin are likely to break due to constant or vigorous rubbing of the eyes. This can lead to puffiness and dark patches under the eyes.
Are you using the right under-eye cream for dark circles
Depending on the cause of dark circles, you can use dark circle creams and serums to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness under your eyes. Here are some basic tips to make the right pick for your eyes.
If the cause of your dark circles is hyperpigmentation, a dark circle cream with vitamin C can greatly help. This nutrient helps reduce dark patches, heals your under eyes, and evens skin tone. If you detect puffiness or redness underneath the skin, you will need a dark circle cream containing caffeine or vitamin K. Caffeine reduces the appearance of dark circles and lightens the skin tone.
To nourish, hydrate, and address fine lines and wrinkles under your eyes, you should include an under-eye cream for dark circles with retinol in your daily skincare regime.
Get rid of your dark circles with this nourishing under-eye cream
Mamaearth’s Bye Bye Dark Circles Under Eye Cream is infused with the goodness of cucumber and peptides. These ingredients nourish your under-eye skin so you can say goodbye to those dark circles and puffy eyes. Here’s how each of the amazing ingredients helps your under-eye skin health:
Cucumber: With a high water content, cucumber is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. Cucumber helps reduce melanin production. It also helps boost collagen production to keep the skin nourished and supple.
- Peptides: They boost collagen production and act as a skin-repairing agent to help achieve youthful, plump skin without any wrinkles or fine lines.
- Daisy flower extract: It naturally exfoliates the skin and helps in reducing dark spots.
- Hawkweed extract: It conditions your skin to fight dark circles and puffiness. It also regenerates the epidermis to lighten the texture of your skin. The dark circles that aren’t too discolored can also be treated using natural home remedies.
Best practices to combat dark circles under the eyes
To address the dark circles early on, you can treat them with simple remedial measures.
- Cold compress: Using a cold press or cold cloth constricts the dilated blood vessels underneath your skin and helps reduce darkness under the eyes.
- Extra sleep: Good sleep relaxes your veins and blood vessels, reducing discoloration and puffiness.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C and helps in reducing melanin production. It acts as a nursing agent for your eyes.
- Tea bags: Tea bags contain caffeine which also acts as an antioxidant to stimulate blood circulation. Using tea bags on your eyes helps with dark circles and puffiness.
- Facials: A gentle massage around the eyes can improve blood circulation, which reduces puffiness and paleness.
- Vitamins and antioxidants: Face creams with antioxidants and vitamins C, E and K can help reduce the appearance of dark spots and visibly lighten the under-eye area.
Try Mamaearth's Bye Bye Dark Circles Under Eye Cream for Reducing Dark Circles
Several products are claiming to treat dark circles on the market. So, how do you choose the best one for your eyes? A good under-eye cream for dark circles will have these three elements.
The first thing is that it should be made from natural ingredients. So you cannot risk exposing your eyes to harmful chemicals. Secondly, look for active ingredients such as retinol, peptides, and antioxidants that boost collagen production and visibly reduce the appearance of dark circles and discoloration. Finally, the cream should hydrate yours under eyes. Mamaearth’s Bye Bye Dark Circle Under Eye Cream ticks all these boxes.
Additionally, it is Made Safe certified and contains no allergens, parabens, or toxins, and is suitable for all skin types. Plus, it is affordable for everyday use! Why wait? It’s time you said goodbye to your dark circles!
Also read about: Optimizing Your Shipping Strategy With Boxes